Please follow these instructions to create a new cscs2go project:
- Fill in the form below. All fields except ‘CSCS Username’ and ‘Additional Quota’ are mandatory.
- Only entitled persons are allowed to request a cscs2go project.
- Please use this form only to request the creation of a new project. If you want to extend an existing cscs2go project please go here instead.
- If you already have an account at CSCS, please write down your username even if you don’t remember your password, to avoid duplicates.
- Make sure you understand our terms before accepting. Please note that cscs2go projects have 1-year duration after the request has been granted, after which time the project will be automatically closed – this includes deletion of all data and remaining compute quota. You will have the possibility to renew the project before it expires.
- Click ‘Submit’ to submit the request.
During the sign up process you will be notified by email at least three times: once (automatic) immediately after you submit the request, once with the final price and a request for confirmation, and once more after your request has been granted. Please allow a few working days for the process to complete. Should you not have an existing CSCS username, you will also be asked to create one as part of this process.